Expand your impact with customizable nonprofit marketing packages featuring in-person photography and filming.
Impactful pictures and videos are real assets for your organization. They’re also shown to boost your credibility. Use video and images to increase giving and jump start your campaigns.
Share your mission
Generate attention with rich photography that encourages others to give to your cause.
- Event photography with 48-hour turnaround on digital files
- Newsletters, reports, or campaigns designed, printed, and mailed for you using fresh imagery from your work
Expand your impact
Connect to your audience through stories of your work told by dedicated donors, staff, and volunteers.
- Short films with one-on-one interviews with donors, volunteers, and leaders
- Drone or time-lapse video for complex or landscape-scale projects
Convert Followers into Do-ers
Leverage social science in your outreach to turn followers into donors and volunteers.
- Optimize your member database with CRM data analysis
- Tailor hybrid campaigns to target audiences’ unique interests, geography, and history with your organization
Unique marketing for your unique cause
Free consultations and customizations included
Each booking includes an hour of consultation. Together, we craft a custom creative plan to maximize your budget and reach your goals, deliverables, and target audiences.
Grant writing is hard enough. I provide free consultations to nonprofits in the grant writing stage, partnering on custom budgets and plans that fit your needs. Or, ask about other funding options for your engagement project.
Bellingham, Whatcom, and Skagit
During your busy summer event season, you shouldn’t miss the chance to capture moments that show (not tell) how and why your mission is so important.
I recently moved back home to the Pacific Northwest, and now I’m giving back to local nonprofits 30% off my usual photography and consulting rates. Because every nonprofit deserves access to professional marketing, my rates are scaled to the size of your organization. With my experience handling photography, video, content writing, and design, I can handle as much of the marketing process as your organization needs.
- Fundraising event photography for galas, dinners, festivals, auctions
- Cause photography for service in action or field work, research, and restoration
- Photo-essays, maps and visual guides, passports
- Short videos featuring one-on-one interviews and visual storytelling
- “Origin story” short films that trace the roots of your cause
- Training and workshop videos
- Drone video
- Targeted engagement strategies
- CRM optimization and analysis
- Community-based research in reports, whitepapers, and plans
- Surveys, interviews, and focus groups